Friday, June 11, 2010

Show Us Your Life: China Patterns

I'm joining in on the Show us your life from Kelly's Korner.



I absolutely love both my everyday pattern, china, and Christmas China(a must if you ask me, it just makes Nov and DEC a little more special)



Here we go: My everyday is Portmeirion Botanic Garden. I love love love this pattern and have for as long as I can remember. My grandmother has this pattern and i have loved it since I was a little girl. It looks so nice on a set table, so fresh and spring-y.

This plate happens to be my favorite flower out of all of them, I love magnolias :) That's another thing that I like about my plates, There are different flowers on all of them


I even have a set of these glasses to go with them. I think they are just lovely, again different flower on each one!



Next is my fine china, it is Mottahedah Imperial Blue. I love the way it looks on a set table, now i just need a formal dining room to put it in. It is really to fancy looking for an ordinary table. Unfortunately I'm still collecting pieces to this collection(it might take awhile!) I wanted to have a full set of my everyday and my Christmas china so I sacrificed in this department! Its still beautiful though and one day I hope to have a full set

I love how timeless it is, not trendy just beautiful !



And last but definetely not least is my Spode Christmas Tree China. Again I have loved this pattern since I was a little girl. I have always said, even when I was WAY to young to be thinking about getting married, that when I did I would have Portmeirion Botanic Garden and Spode Christmas Tree China. What can I say, I know what I like

I have a full 12 piece place setting of this thanks to my mother in law and her best friend. It was one of my favorite wedding presents. Every year on thanksgiving i get out all of my christmas decorations and thins is the first thing i pull out of the china cabinet and put in my kitchen, retiring the portmeirion for the holidays


I also have these glasses that I absolutely love, it makes me happy when I drink out of them

No comments:

Post a Comment