Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Program

Davis had his first Christmas Program at school a few weeks ago. I was a little anxious on how well a bunch of not even two year olds and two year olds would do standing on a stage singing while all their family were out in the audience staring at them. It was quite the show! Ha
                                                                      Davis stood on stage with his hands covering his ears...Such a silly boy! We were all dying laughing


Ethan, Tucker, Jack, and Davis all sitting so nicely ...it didnt last long

he just kind of stood there the whole time and looked around confused..ha
hey boy!

Sweet jack 

about half way through mommy had to put down the camera and go put D back on stage... we were spotted in the crowd and thats all it took for him to loose it a little. But he regrouped and finished out the performance :)we had all but two of the grandparents there with us so I was thrilled that he even made it five seconds on the stage with all his favorite people in the crowd


Nothing a little "Ba"(paci) cant fix. Hey you do what ya gotta do! Poor Jack was over it at this point too and had spotted mommy and daddy
After the performance they had a sweet little reception for the parents and the littles, Davis thoroughly enjoyed his "teet" (treat)

Mommy and D

All in all it was crazy but oh so precious at the same time. I was so proud of our boy :)I can't believe he is old enough to be having a Christmas program!? I know I say it all the time but I feel like I just had a sweet little newborn sleeping on my chest, where o where has the time gone sweet little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment