Wednesday, November 7, 2012

18 weeks

I'm loving the styles that are in this pregnancy. I find myself in leggings and tunicy shirts with boots almost every day. So comfortable but I also look half way decent. I've had a few people ask so I'm going to start including what and where each item of clothing is.

Green slouchy cardigan : motherhood. LOVE it. Got it in 3 different colors and will wear these even when not pregggo
White shirt: motherhood
leggings: maternity from target. they are a slick material which I love my tops dont cling to it.
boots: Uggs



How Far Along: 18 weeks


Size of Baby: The length of a bell pepper from head to rump 

Total Weight Gain: none. Still holding strong at about 10 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight. loving this!

Gender: BOY! Walker Hanson

Movement: Yep! Kicks :) Waiting to be able to feel it from the outside.

 
Sleep: Starts out great and then ends with me on the couch uncomfortable and wide awake

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity bottoms but the tops are a mix

Signs of Labor/Symptoms: none. But I am on modified bedrest until further notice because of Placenta Previa and bleeding. Baby is doing wonderful though and it does not seem to be effecting him at all but it has the doctors a little concerned so I'm supposed to be taking it very easy, resting, feet up, no heavy lifting, pelvic rest . How fun does that sound?! You can imagine how well this is going with an almost 3 year old. Needless to say it really hasnt been working.

Bellybutton: In

Cravings: I'm all about salads right now. Yumm






No comments:

Post a Comment