Wednesday, November 7, 2012

17 Weeks :)

This was actually last week ;)


How Far Along: 17 weeks


Size of Baby: A turnip....where do they get this from? It makes me laugh every week  

Total Weight Gain: none. Still holding strong at about 10 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight. loving this!

Gender: BOY! Walker Hanson

Movement: Feeling kicks more and more. Love this

 
Sleep: Starts out great and then ends with me on the couch uncomfortable and wide awake

Maternity Clothes:  Its a mix. Gary took me shopping this past weekend for maternity clothes because I was starting to have very limited options and it was putting me in a bad mood. He was so sweet to recognize that his ever growing wife was in need of something to wear. Sweet man

Signs of Labor/Symptoms: none. But I am on modified bedrest until further notice because of Placenta Previa and bleeding. Baby is doing wonderful though and it does not seem to be effecting him at all but it has the doctors a little concerned so I'm supposed to be taking it very easy, resting, feet up, no heavy lifting, pelvic rest . How fun does that sound?! You can imagine how well this is going with an almost 3 year old. Needless to say it really hasnt been working.
Bellybutton: In

Cravings: I'm all about salads right now. Yumm

No comments:

Post a Comment