Tuesday, October 30, 2012

First Day of School

Stay with me here as I do a little back blog ;)


I figured the boys first day of school deserved it's own post. Just a quick picture to look back on!

Davis is at Faith again this year with Mrs.Pearson and Mrs. Bass. He absolutely adores both of them and I'm just so happy with our school choice. I love everything about it. It is such a good feeling to know you are where you belong. We struggled with this at the beginning of last year. Davis was at a great preschool but it just wasnt a fit for us. I never felt completely welcomed and I just didnt feel like Davis was getting everything he needed so in January we switched schools. Picking a school for your child is such a tricky thing and can be so hard. I'm just glad we eventually landed where we are supposed to be. Faith is like a second home and I thank God for the wonderful staff everyday.


Sweet boy before leaving for school


Cheese!!  

Here is to a fabulous year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment