Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting Real

Do you ever feel like you cant keep up????

The house needs to be vacuumed....



The laundry is piling up


(this little stinker sneaks into every picture.... don't just lay there Hank, FOLD SOMETHING!)

I cant keep my kitchen table cleared to save my life



I don't have a Christmas tree yet...

Davis's room STILL needs a few touches...

The guest bathroom needs to be painted....

and here I sit on a Friday night, baby in bed, dogs asleep on the couch, Gary had to go to work ... one of his stores got robbed(tis the season)


I'm hoping that this and steel magnolias will turn this week around



I know we have so much to be thankful for and believe me I am, but sometimes i feel the need to "keep it real"

Merry Christmas Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment