Nope not possible.....
Its so hard to believe that D will be ONE in 3 months...
This age is so fun!! He has such a fun personality and is right on the verge of trying to walk. He pulls up on everything and has stood on his own for a few seconds at a time. I would almost rather him just go ahead and walk now and get up off the floor. I feel like all I do is vacuum and mop trying to combat the dog hair and dirt that he is crawling all over, ugh. He thinks that he can get down and crawl anywhere.. which we all know is not possible. Crawling in publix just isn't exceptable! haha
Lets see what the boy is up too...
* size three diaper
* 12 month clothes
* still eating pretty good, although he is becoming more and more picky
* eating snacks now and drinks apple juice and water during the day, in between nursing/bottles
* still doing great with nursing, I'm the one who has to fight to keep my supply!
* Goes about 4 hours in between nurses
* Pulling up on everything
* STILL not sleeping through the night.. yawn
* has had his 3rd ear infection in 4 months... Dr says we may be on our way to the ENT's office soon
* still only two teeth... oh where oh where are your other teeth d?
* favorite thing is Hank, absolutely loves him
* loves his baths
* kisses the baby in the mirror now, too funny
* Is having a little stranger anxiety now.... freaked out at his 9 month appt. when the Dr got to close
* loves to read at bedtime every night and now helps me turn the pages and lift the flaps
* goes to bed at 8:00-8:30
* Such an easy going personality!!
We love you sweet boy!! I cannot wait to see what the future will bring!