Tuesday, January 26, 2010
well we are still in the hospital just waiting on Davis! All the results came back from the amnio saying that his lungs as of last friday are not quite ready so we wont be doing anything until this coming weekend, which is when they say his lungs should be right where they are supposed to be! Sooooo long story short Sunday Jan. 31st Davis will make his debut, via C-section. Not completely thrilled about the csection but it is what is best for Davis so thats what we are doing. I would do anything for this sweet baby to be healthy and happy, so out the window goes my birth plan! I think this is Gods way of telling me that I'm not in control! We are so excited to meet our little man!