Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello Third Trimester!!

Admittedly I am not good at the every week updates...we've got a lot going on right now I'm lucky to keep my head above water most days! ha

So strange to me I feel like in this picture I don't look as big as I am. I feel huge and am really starting to have some serious back ache and round ligament pain. Both of which are keeping me up most of the night. Add in the remodel of our new house and I am just about at my wits end. You've been warned people...stay out of my way. I'm just so ready to be in our new house and get settled and ready for sweet Walker. I feel like we are running out of time and it is making me a little anxious. We are (fingers crossed) hoping to be in the house in the next few weeks. Cheers to that!


How Far Along:28 weeks


Size of Baby: large ;) seriously though I swear he kicked me in the kidneys the other night. Play nice Walker 

Total Weight Gain: None yet...but dangerously close! ha

Gender: BOY! Walker Hanson

Movement: See above. He moves all of the time. I never have to stop and think when was the last time I felt him move?? He lets me know he is there all day and night. Gary just laughs when we lay in bed at night because its like he is dancing in there. I love every kick and roll I feel. Even when it feels like he is trying to break my bottom rib off ;)

 
Sleep: Awful. Just awful. SN: we need a king size bed. I think that is part of the problem. I need my personal space and G just isn't sharing the bed to well these days.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity bottoms but the tops and tunics are a mix

Signs of Labor/Symptoms: Thankfully we are back in the clear! At my last drs appt everything checked out beautifully. My cervix is much much better! Dr. D seems to think it will be smooth sailing from here on out. Wahoo

Bellybutton: In

Cravings: Still love salads. and coke floats. I may or may not indulge in one almost daily


Here is just a little update on the reigning prince ;)
Davis is about to turn 3, is fun loving, strong willed, crazy, funny, and everything we could ever want. I will do a full post on him for his 3rd Birthday. We are gearing up for a fun filled Spiderman filled day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment