Friday, February 3, 2012

Christmas Night..better late than never??

We celebrated Christmas night at my dads house like we do every year :) We always have a huge crowd and lots of yummy food.
One of the best parts is that Davis has all of his little cousins there to play with him. They are all so good with him and love to run around the yard together. Love the memories that they are making together...

My cousin Mehgean and her boys :)
Lawn mower rides are a favorite
All the cousins, minus little peyton, running around in the yard


Davis's big gift this year from Pawpaw and Grams was a little table and chairs. They got it from Wood U and it is wonderful! He sits at it daily to eat, color, and play with his puzzles. Grams stained it a navy blue with red chairs. Love the way it turned out! We will get a lot of use out of it for years to come I'm sure.

I didnt take a lot of pictures because Davis was in a  mood and I think just tired from the day. We had a wonderful dinner of prime rib with all the fixins. Yumm Yumm!

( I feel a huge weight lifted because I finally have christmas done on the blog! whew! Better late than never right??)








No comments:

Post a Comment