Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Fun

We have been so busy lately.. its hard to find the time to sit down and do a post! Our sweet boy is getting so big! I know I say it all the time but he grows and changes everyday. I feel like every time I turn around he's doing something new. Just this week he has mastered the art of pulling up and standing. He does it on just about anything he can, it makes me so nervous that he is going to fall backwards and hurt himself. But I guess that's just a part of it. Ever since he has started crawling bumps and bruises are happening more often. He lets out a high pitched scream when he has hurt himself and only wants mama or daddy. He lays his head on my shoulder and holds on real tight then when he feels better he lifts his little head up and gives me a big open mouth kiss. SO SWEET! He has the sweetest personality, such a lover.


In other big news, we have finally mastered the art of the sippy cup! He loves his water and juice now. He will sit there and jug the whole thing and then throw it on the floor when he's done with it... thanks buddy



He now crawls everywhere! This is him in the kitchen kissing his reflection in the dishwasher


He then will back up and pat pat his reflection.. ha ha


First time in a park swing. He loved it!! We are going to put a swing on our back porch this weekend so he can swing when ever he wants


Such a big boy!! The other day my mother and I were out to lunch and I was showing her how if you ask him where someone is he will look all around for them. Well I asked him where Daddy was.. he looked around and then looked at me and said "daddy"! Not Dada or anything else but Daddy! My mom looked at me and said oh my gosh he just said Daddy clear as day! Of course I called Gary and told him. It made him so happy, he told everyone he saw that day.


We love you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment