Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want to remember

I want to remember every detail of this time in Davis' life... its something new everyday. I want to look back 20 years from now and remember how little and sweet he was.





I want to remember his sweet smile






His two teeth....(no picture)


the way he tries and tries to crawl








the way he gets messy when he eats...



The way he fits in the sink to take a bath...










His many funny expressions





His infatuation with his Baby Einstein video(life saver!)....




The way he looks sleeping next to me ...



The way he adores Hank...and Hank adores him, or likes to smell him either one!





I feel like these days go by so fast. They are fleeting and I'm doing everything I can to savor every last drop of this baby goodness. I love this child more than life itself, and he loves me so innocently and pure. The way he stares at me with this look of pure love on his face is better than anything in this world, if you could bottle it up it would be worth millions.

One of his favorite things to do right now is play in Gary and I's bed. He loves it when we are all in there together, he just laughs and rolls everywhere. We all love it!


I love that sweet face

2 comments:

  1. He is the sweetest baby, and these photos are just precious! They will ensure your memory of these moments. I hope that I can experience that love and connection one day. I can not imagine how special it must feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David is absolutely adorable!!! We have the same highchair for Silas. Does your tray lock in place? Ours slips on and off too easily...no locking. He can kick it, and it falls off. I think I am going to have to call Chicco...

    ReplyDelete