Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pride

Last night the number 5 team in the country, Florida State took on the number 1 team Oklahoma. College Game Day was in town, Tallahassee was electric with the excitement in the air. We all put on our best Florida State gear and headed to Doak to cheer on our Noles!

The game could not have been more exciting! ! Our boys showed up to play and I could not be more proud of our team! We held our own with a back up quarterback and two of our best receivers out of the game. Although in the end we fell a little short, you can't be mad at them...They played their hearts out and it showed. We have come such a long way in just a year. It makes me so excited to watch my Seminoles play!
Last night Doak was rockin!! It was So loud that we were told the cameras were shaking. I loved every minute of it!!

The picture below is of our famous mascot Chief Osceola and Renegade....Yes thats an indian riding a horse holding a flaming spear. Thats how we roll ;) Its an awesome thing to see and the stands go CRAZY when he gallops out to the middle of the field and throws the flaming spear down in the middle of the Seminole head. There's a reason he was voted the number one mascot in all of college football.



The whole package of Osceola and renegade combined with our B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L stadium and awesome team makes for a really amazing experience.

I have always had a love for Florida State Football, it is in my blood. I am so proud of our team and Jimbo Fisher that I just felt the need to share.

Looking forward to next weekend! Watch out Clemson, we're comin' for ya!!







No comments:

Post a Comment